MMQG is a highly effective practice that is based on Meditation, Mindfulness, and Qi Gong.
It has been developed by Raffaello Palandri, a happiness coach, that put together his more of 20 years of personal and professional experience in dealing with people suffering from stress, anxiety, fears, self-sabotaging.
MMQG offers the practitioner all the benefits of the three disciplines it is based on, and, between all the possibile ones, here are some of the most relevant:
- reduction of stress and anxiety levels
- boosts the immune system and reduces high pressure
- gives you a healthier life, helping losing weight
- reduces pain
- increases empathy and compassion
- improves focus, memory, and concentration
- grows creativity and lateral thinking
- helps in better controlling your temper
- improves leadership, goal setting, and accountability
- improves your relationships and your sexual life
So, why don’t give it a try?
You can now attend MMQG Courses in person at Sushumnā Healing Space on Sundays, from 10 to 12.
From November, you will be able to follow the online courses.